Friday, July 5, 2013

Annoying buzzer

I’ve got a new roommate and he is getting on my nerves already. After only a couple of hours together I’m fairly positive that I might kill him if he won’t die soon by himself. I know, harsh words by someone who is mainly very tolerant. That’s his own fault because he keeps entering my personal space uninvited and what more keeps circling very close around me.  “Live and let live is my motto, but I simply cannot concentrate on what I have to do with you around buddy. Oh, did I scare you with my murderous thoughts? What? Why are you sitting there smugly rubbing your hands together? Do you like pissing me off? You know what, I’m going to bed and you’re not allowed to follow me upstairs. You may wake me up in a couple of hours, though, you’re probably better than my alarm. That is, when you haven’t give up living here by then. Night, bluebottle.” 

1 comment: